Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Warmer Days

Mood: Content
Music: With or Without you – Diana Vickers cover
I’m not thinking properly due to being very tired, so this is pretty much whatever comes into my head, sorry.
Today was a catch up day, really. The aftermath of a busy November. Lord of the Flies is officially over (don’t go into last night, it was absolutely crap. To sum it up: Ross Arthur is a twat)
I caught up on coursework and homework, and most of the social stuff I’ve missed, except I still haven’t had a proper long conversation with Sam again yet, Fable 2 was asking to be played. =/
However, I did try and be as good a friend as possible. He seemed a bit glum during break and lunch so I made a shitty cheer up card for him and when we were walking back he was cold so I forced my jacket onto him. He tried to give it back and run but he forgot that I’m a faster runner than him. He failed in his attempts lol.
I had a load of lactic acid in my legs all day because I sprinted to school last night because a group of chavs were following me. It really got in the way when I was walking and stuff lol, but at least my back is fine now.
Work was good, nothing out of the ordinary, was all simple stuff.
English Coursework is done :) 4 and a bit pages or something in the end, and I’m quite proud of it. I managed to use quotes to back up my points and all.
So tired though. Gonna go to bed now.

No comments: