Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Diluted Arguements

Mood: Pretty good right now.
Music: CrushCrushFaint - Linkin Park/Paramore

Relationships were the other person means/meant a lot to you are very tricky when a problem arises. Friendships between people with different levels of authority, their tricky too. Combine the two together, and something complicated forms that none of your friends understand why you bother, even if some of them try to. But when you get lucky, during that ing or swim moment; everything isn't as bad as you thought.
It's very easy to be angry 'behind the scenes' but when you come face to face with the-figure-of-authority-that-your-not-so-close-with-anymore the words and reasons you were pissed at them for escape you when they give you a small smile. Okay, so maybe that's not such a common thing. :P The point you were about to make reduces in your mind and the thing you were considering ranting at them gets reducing to an almost petty remark at the first opportunity.
It's weak, I know, but don't judge me. I just can't stay mad at people I like(d) when their actually in front of me; it's something I should work on... XD At one point Thompson said 'does anyone have a pain' so I flicked mine at him and when he was done with it I came out with 'See, if you ask for a pen instead of 'mooching round me till I offer you one' your a lot more likely to get it.' Nothing compared to what I was imagining last night by going back after form and being like 'You were quite rude last night, assuming that I'd offer you a lift and shit and then when I did not even saying goodbye.' with proper pouting and anger and all. But oh well, I'm weak.
Maths we did this random worksheet and Tom, David, Sam Mills (not the one I refer to constantly) and I had a philisophical debate about God's existance because we were bored. It was 3 on 1 and Sam was not going to accept defeat. Then when he said we were going to hell I used something I'd read once saying that hell isn't a physical place and that is a mis-conception, it's a mental state of mind where one is seperated from god, meaning we were alreading IN hell and it wasn't too bad. He stopped talking for a bit after that. XD
English was alright, we talked about Educating Rita for a bit and I volunteered to have one of the photocopies because there wasn't enough real copies. Norbert made some shitty remarks that I didn't care to listen to, then we watched ghost busters; which was cool.
Break was good; Wednesdays the bitchy librarian isn't in and it's the more calm one. Sam grabbed me a photography magazine and I managed to find lots of pictures of women somehow and Sam started regretting giving the photography one to me. XD Then I found an airbrushing thing and it looked amazing and I want it all over my real life face to get rid of dese damn spots. >:(

Third was a chemistry test that was alright, I completely winged a lot of it; just hoping I'd get the marks. When we started to go through it I seemed to be doing fairly well. There was a couple of lessons I missed so there was one or two questions I had no idea on so I made up shit. It was fun.
Lunch was cool. I managed to get the guys to go in the dry because it was wet outside and Myles gave me like half his lunch. I'm such a thieving bastard. XD Then myles went on making a load of bible jokes at John, who came out with an amazing comeback 'How would you know!? You're not the bible! Your as thick as the bible!' many lols where had, and the fact myles didn't get the joke made it even funnier.

Biology was another gay test that we marked and I got the exact mark required for an A. Chris Kemple, Alistair Eaton and Ben Bovensombat (such a freak, hate him) got D's and Andy Willis somehow got an E. This was very amusing for the rest of the class.
ICT Standard was awesome. Whenever Matt, Ross or I leave our computers un-attended, the other two pull pranks. Their never serious, work never gets deleted or anything like that. We turned his screen's brightness to 0 so it looked like it was off, then turned it off and then switched it off at the plug (the screen). He thought he'd been all clever locking his computer. He thought wrong. At one point Sam blasted drop the bomb shell in my ear. It hurt. :P I <3 Sam's music though.
Work was cool, it was a bit of a robotic day, nothing special happened with any of the students. At the end our employer handed out presents and we were all like :o as they were all different shapes. I'm not allowed to open it till christmas day. It's a really odd shape and I really want to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. ^^
Today is a good day. :O