Monday, December 15, 2008

Steamy Mirrors

Mood: Reflective/Slightly down.
Music: Save me - Shinedown

Showers are a great place to think about stuff, because it's just you and the water; in a vunerable way. You can be yourself by your own. I've had an odd day, and with recent events I really needed to think. Two of my relationships are frizzled at the moment. One is with my chemistry teacher, who thinks that I dislike her teaching style and offered to move me to another class; even though she's one of my best teachers. The other, well the relationship is a little more complex, but he's a teacher too.
I was more obsessive about the second one whilst I was in the shower, and I played over a scenario from a million different angles and all of them ended up with one of two outcomes. Either A) Him thinking I was off my rocker and shunning me or B) me losing an arguement and shunning each other. Neither of these situations are ones I want to be in, but I feel like I've got to talk to him. Hopefully he'll notice something is up. If it's not, I'll write it and give it to him as a letter or summat.

Today wasn't an amazing day. It wasn't dreadfully shite either, but it just wasn't good for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shall hugs you today. I think you need one. <3
I'd hug you now 'cos I'm wearing my snuggly warm dressing gown, but I'm not up to sprinting to your house at 6. ;P