Thursday, December 18, 2008

Footnotes

Mood: Irritable/Excited. At the same time, yes.
Music: New Classic (acoustic) - Drew Seeley.

The acoustic version of New Classic is completely different and even more amazing. I love it. <333

Today was good. Hardly did any work at school at all. Got up on time for once, showered and shit and then decided to walk to school just to get some fresh air before heading to school. The walk was fine, no chavs tried anything. Talked to the guys for a bit and the bell went, headed to form. Nothing special, more doubts about the friendship between me and the man I talk too much about.
PE first, which was alright. I saved quite a few goals, even if Sir was directing me the whole time. 'Use your hands' etc. I dunno if he knows my name yet. I want to try in PE, but if I keep getting stuck in goal I can't, but I don't care that much to be honeest.
Physics we had Terrington cover us (a generally jolly fatman XD) and we watched the most recent live at the apollo which was fucking hilarious. Watched it all lesson, many laughs were had.
Spent break with the guys discussing games for tommorow and shit, mostly Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm providing the house, Sam is providing the wii, Ross is providing the game. XD
RE was good; we had a multiple choice pop quiz and I got 14/14, so I got to have two chocolates instead of 1 ^_^ We watched bruce almighty the rest of the lesson, and it's still funny like the millionth time you watch it. It's just a feel good film. :D
Lunch me and Sam huggled quite a lot. Also Myles forgot my name so I pretended to be really offended. He bought it. :P Just pissed around with the guys a bit more, then headed to form.
Form Thompson was trying to impress Micheal Anderson with his knowledge of Chris Moyles lyrics so I didn't even bother, just talked to Alistair for a bit and headed to ICT standard in an alright mood. ICT we were given 'free time' but once we were actually allowed to do it, we'd run out of things to do, so we just mucked around for an hour before I headed to history. History we watched band of brothers, and I thought a lot about my current relationships. Me & Sam are all good. Me and most people are all good at the moment. Thompson however... It seems like I'm making all the effort to be friends, and always have been. Decided to just go back and see him to talk to him for a bit, and we chatted about plans for the weekend then he headed off to see Weaver because they get lifts together or something. It was good just to talk to him. So I'm making all the effort. I might stop and see what happens.
Talked to Sam for a majority of the evening and finally finished up his present ^_^

No comments: