Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cold Pancakes

Mood: Better, feeling less ill.
Music: Tell Her - Del Amitri

I love the feeling of being able to wake up all alone in the house, because I always look hideous in the mornings, and there is no one around to judge me. I got up properly around 11:15, and after devouring a delicious cold pancake with lemon juice + sugar went on the computer. I logged onto this old game I used to play, and played for a while, before swapping to the laptop and shnuggling under my duvet on the sofa, whilst watching scrubs and carrying on playing the game.
It was actually pretty fun, a lot of my old mates have quit aswell, but there are a few people out there who remember me, and a couple of proper mates. After about two hours it got a bit boring. I broke out an old box of christmas cards and started writing them, trying to put something special in each of them; but I kinda ran out of willpower and for the people I didn't know so well I just put their name, a happy face, and 'From Andy x'. I feel bad, but it's better than nothing I suppose. I spent a little bit of time adding something to one of the only presents I managed to buy; I'm actually quite proud of it. It took me aaaages, and it's for a very special person. <3
Texted a couple of friends, and one of them got told off for texting in class but didn't care that I got them in trouble, so that was pretty cool. I should give Steph and extra special hug for being so cool next time I see her. Then my brother got home along with my mum, and with her crappy rules about computers when being ill I hid all trace of me being on it before deciding to phone Myles. I chatted to him for about an hour and had a laugh, until he had to go to dinner. Had tea (yummeh pizza) and my brother went to some concert at some school. I watched a bit more scrubs, went in the shower, and then just went on the computer. I don't think my mum cares anyway; she's seen me on it and didn't mention it.
I hope I get to go back to school tommorow, I miss the guys a bit.
Oh mah god. I'm so unhealthy. I had like a load of junk food today; and I'm meant to be ill. Meh, whatcha gon' do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I has a tube of Pringles + a big bag of Haribo to eat tonight. ;)