Monday, December 08, 2008

Internal Delays

Mood: Not unhappy, but still pretty crappy.
Music: Collide - Howie Day
This song was played on One Tree Hill, which is an okay program I watch when it's on and I have litterally nothing else to do, and it really spoke to me today. I've been having a rough period recently, and it just seemed to help. I guess it's just a thing for me, but a lot of songs connect with me in my certain moods; and this is definately going on the list. I say that as if I have a list. Which I don't. I should start one.

I felt quite rough last night so I made a point of mentioning it to my mum, as she's a bit of a suspicious person who is unlikely to believe me in the mornings if I say I feel ill. She knows I'm not a morning person, but at night she seems to take it on board. Then I went to bed, and really struggled to get to sleep. Woke up in the middle of the night, sweaty as fuck, I had a nightmare. D: I dreamt I was in this glassy cage, and it kept shrinking, and all my friends walked past ignoring me. Then some people I hate walked past and started laughing at me and throwing stones. One broke the cage and I woke up. I went to the bathroom and my stomache ache kicked in as I washed my face, and I forced myself back to sleep again. My mum came in this morning and I said how I was really tired and she said she'd phone school and my boss to say I wouldn't be coming in. I feel bad about missing so much work, because of lord of the flies and now being ill. Linda is probably ready to fire me right about now.
I got up again around 11:30, and no-one was home. I was feeling slightly better, but still a bit shit. I wasn't sure what time my mum was meant to be home, but I guessed she'd be home in about an hour because she'd take a bit of time after lunch off to come see me because she has the right to do that. I spent half an hour on RuneScape just pissing around with my old character, it's so different on freeplay. Don't judge me, there was nothing better to do. Then I logged everything showing I went on the computer out (my mum's got this odd theory that computers make you sicker when you're ill) and settled down with my duvet infront of the TV. I watched 'The Parent Trap' which is an amazing film, and then a few other programs. Mum came and went, and when my cleaner left I went back on the computer. Sam was online so I was cheered up slightly and we're still talking now. I looked in the mirror, and spots have taken over my face. It's disgusting. I'm ugggleeeeeeee. :( Then all my flaws and faults kept popping up in my head, and I didn't want to bring it up until Sam asked and I just let go and told him everything.
He's probably long facing at how needy I am.

I can't get relationships and friendships and how their progressing out of my head right now. Like why does this girl have a crush on me? There is nothing attractive about me! Or why do certain people mean so much to me? Or, why do I mean so little to them?
Most of all, why couldn't life just be simple?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This didn't show on my Dashboard. haxxxorzzz.
I wouldn't walk past that cage, i would drill a big hole in it. But that would shatter the glass hurting us both... uhm, I would put a huge plastic bag (probably a sainsburys one) over it, and then smash it. Oh wait, then it will go inside and hurts you. I'd use my AMAZING SUPER COOL strength to lift it up and let you out.
I'm not longfacing either. I haven't talked to you properly in nearly a month, anytime with you is speshal time. :)

Anonymous said...

oh and you're not ugly you noob