Monday, December 01, 2008

Mixed Emotions

Mood: I'm not too sure, actually...
Music: If You Only Knew - Savannah Outen
Everything is up in the air right now. I'm not too sure how I feel about anything, or anyone. I've had so much on my plate over November, that now when it's coming to a halt; everything's changed. I missed all of my lessons today for one final rehearsal; but I still went to form. Morning assembly was boring as per usual, about records of achievement. You did tell us, you know, in fact I need to do some printing in ICT tommorow so I can have a colour version of two certificates to put in my record of achievement.
The rehearsals were awful, but atleast we got a tiny bit of practice in. Myles continiously pissed me off during the first two periods by telling everyone they should know their lines and how it's going to look awful. Just before break I flipped at him. 'We all know it's shit without you telling us every five seconds, so stop bumming us out. And coming from you! You have 8 lines and you can't even get any of them right so why are you having a go at us when we have like, hundreds!?' He didn't respond, he just walked off. It hurt his feelings, but I didn't care then and I don't now. He was being selfish, he was goading us for a reaction because he was bored.
Lunch was okay I guess. Went to see my english teacher to ask for an extension for the coursework because of Lord of the Flies taking up our time. Instead, I got some homework due in tommorow and an extra day, instead of the week I'd asked for. I guess it's something. I will do the essay after work on wednesday; it's the only opportunity I have. Then we went to the library; and had a bucket of laughs. This person who takes over at 12:40 from the librarians is actually awful. She hasn't worked out how the alarm system works yet, so people take advantage by setting it off every two seconds. Her reaction is still hilarious.
Fourth period, Miss tried to have a go at me for telling Kieran to listen. I lol'ed at her. Again. Earlier in the day someone asked me in front of her whether or not I was in the play and I said 'unfortunatly so' and she got pissy with me for it. She decided that I'm demoralizing the rest of the cast for my own amusement. I'm sorry... WHAT!? Kieran had no clue what he was doing so I was telling him to listen so he'd know. To HELP. I was correcting Ross's pronounciation so he wouldn't look like a dick on stage. To HELP. It was a joke. For LOLZ. Seriously, "-.-
It's a good thing I've realized this play is better than we think, and I want my friends to come just because of the amount of time that's gone into it. All that shitty time that I could've used in much more productive ways.
Then there is the fact I'm confused in my love life at the moment... I like... 4 different people, I think it comes to? 2 of them would never like me, for reasons best not explained. Just because if anyone reads it and works out who they are and tells them.. It just wouldn't go well. 1 of the 2 that would never date me however, suspects that I have feelings for them due to my friend's loud mouths. Hence the choice of song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwsh.
One more day, and you won't have to worry about LOTF ever again.
~
I've moaned at my Mum that you want me to come see, and that I'd really like it if we went. She said how it'd be "going back into Maidenhead". So I think that's a maybe. I don't know. D: