Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bad Eves

Mood: Doubting myself, trying to cling to the remains of christmas spirit.
Music: This Boy - James Morrison.

This boy wants to play
There's no time left today
It's a shame coz he has to go home
This boy's got to work, got to sweat
Just to pay what he gets to get left all alone


My mum and my brother have been argueing all day. It's really getting me down. I went to town with Henry at one point to get the last present, a book, and then came home to have the arguements start again. Other than that, I've done pretty much nothing else except play RuneScape. I've been playing a lot recently. Partly because I enjoy it, and partly because I'm ever so slightly hiding behind it.

This girl tries her best every day
But it's all gone to waste
Coz there's no one around
This girl she can draw she can paint
Likes to dance she can skate
Now she don't make a sound


Sam is this great guy. He's amazing. Even if I'm on runescape next time I talk to him, I'm going to try and avoid talking about it.

The weekend opened my eyes, I realized I have a lot of options. There's really not much stopping me doing whatever. Sam's my best friend, and it's going to stay that way. For eveeeeeerrrrr.

EDIT: Just wrapped every single present left in the house because my sister is out and I figured I'd get in done before going to bed. I'm feeling a lot better now that I've done it all, and I'm more confident about the whole Sam situation. We'll be fwends. For eba and eba. Plus he mentioned something to keep us in touch more, sounds interesting. Mon spirite noel est ici. My christmas spirit is here, en francais. ;)
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)
Glad it all turned out okay. :D x